Xolomon develops mobile applications for patients in the context of clinical studies, RWE studies (Real World Evidence) and follow-up programs. In Xolomon we have extensive experience in the development of ePROs, patient diaries as well as in applications aimed at improving patient engagement.
Our apps include all the functionalities required by ePROs and patient diaries: collection of clinical data, diet, medication, quality of life questionnaires or notifications and reminders.
The apps developed with Xolomon can integrate with our EDC solution or with a third-party databases.
Agile and dynamic
- Xolomon is an agile tool that allows you to adapt the Apps very quickly
- Xolomon offers a high level of customization
- With Xolomon, making changes to the Apps is very fast and easy
- All information is encrypted before transmission or storage
- Xolomon is hosted in the cloud using Windows Azure
- Xolomon complies with the General Data Protection Regulation and with the FDA 21 part 11 standard
Powerful and robust
- Xolomon is based on Microsoft technology
- Xolomon implements a powerful system of traceability with an audit trail, which makes it possible to collect data with the highest quality