What are cookies?
Cookies are considered to be any type of file or device that is downloaded to a user’s terminal equipment in order to store data that can be updated and retrieved by the entity responsible for its installation. They are located on the hard drive of the User’s computer, which store information about the use made of a certain Website. Cookies can only be read by the server that placed them and cannot run any programs or viruses.
What type of cookies are used on this website?
Regarding the purpose of cookies, on this website we use the following:
- Strictly necessary technical cookies: These are cookies necessary for the proper functioning of the website, as well as, among others, saving the user’s session identifier.
- Analysis cookies: They are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of websites, applications or platforms and to create browsing profiles of the users of said sites.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: are those that store information on user behavior and that allow the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on the interests and preferences of the interested party.
Also, regarding the entity that manages cookies, this website uses the following:
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
This website manages strictly necessary technical cookies under its domain.
- Third-party cookies: Likewise, this website uses third-party cookies, understood as those that are sent to the user’s terminal from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
In the third section (III) of this Cookies Policy under the title “Information about third parties” you can find more information about said third parties.
Regarding the period of time that they remain activated, on this website we use the following:
- Session cookies: They are those designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page and disappear when the browser is closed.
- Persistent cookies: are those in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from several minutes to several years.
In the table below you will find complete information about the cookies used and downloaded on our website.
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-advertising||Neccessary||1 year||This Cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. It is used to save the user’s consent for cookies in the “Advertising” category.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||1 year||This Cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. It is used to save the user’s consent for cookies in the “Analytics” category.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||Neccessary||1 year||This Cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. It is used to save the user’s consent for cookies in the “Functional” category.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||Neccessary||11 months||This Cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. It is used to save the user’s consent for cookies in the “Necessary” category.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||Others||1 year||The GDPR Cookie Consent plugin uses this cookie to store user consent for the “Other” category.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||Neccessary||1 year||This Cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. It is used to save the user’s consent for cookies in the “Performance” category.|
|CookieLawInfoConsent||Neccessary||1 year||Stores the state of the “Default” button corresponding to the CCPA category and status. It only works in coordination with the parent cookie.|
|elementor||Necesarias||ninguna||This cookie is used by the WordPress theme of the website. It allows the website owner to implement or change the content of the website in real time.|
Information about third parties
The user can obtain complete information about third parties, as well as, where appropriate, transfers to third countries that third parties may carry out, through the links to their web pages detailed below. Through the links, the user may consult the corresponding data protection policies and cookies of said third parties.
- WordPress: https://es.wordpress.com/
- Google Analytics: :https://analytics.google.com/analytics/web/provision/#/provision
- Google: www.google.com
- Adobe: https://www.adobe.com/es/
- Facebook: www.facebook.com
Likewise, we inform users that the information obtained through cookies managed by third parties is transferred to the USA and that said country of destination is a third country that, currently, does not offer an adequate level of protection in the sense of the General Regulation of European Data Protection (“RGPD” or “Regulation (EU) 2016/679”).
Likewise, we inform you that XOLOMON cannot control and is not responsible for the content and veracity of the terms and conditions and privacy policies of third parties, as well as that information that the third party does not offer in Spanish. Likewise, it is not responsible for the correct functioning of the links provided to the corresponding web pages.
Configuration, deactivation and elimination of cookies
To configure or disable cookies you can access our configuration panel at the following link: Cookies policy
Also, keep in mind that, if you accept third-party cookies, you must delete them from the browser options or from the system offered by the third party itself.
Update of Cookies Policy
This Cookies Policy may vary based on new legislative or regulatory requirements, or in order to adapt said policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
Finally, if the user wishes to obtain information on data protection, we recommend that they consult our Data Protection Policy.